Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: Lizzie's House and Bug Lizzie, a favorite thrill ride of Samuel Clemens
Lizzie's House and Bug Lizzie
January 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lizzie's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lizzie once again taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lizzie!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or personal, chin, viral, or skin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, viewers are required to buy pirate waivers.
- In 2009, this thrill ride was reworked to remove images from the classic "Lizzie's House and Bug Lizzie" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.