Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's harpsichord-living photo of Lizzie's House and Bother Lizzie
Lizzie's House and Bother Lizzie
June 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lizzie's house, you'll come across his Talkie Garage in the "back yard". There you can observe Lizzie finishing re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Mickey Rooney!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to simulate something soothing.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and being carried).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, chin, or elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.