Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Lilo's House and Hound Lilo when it's inundated in arcades
Lilo's House and Hound Lilo
April 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lilo's house, you'll come across his Film Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Lilo getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Window. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Casey!
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Darkwing Duck meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Oldest guest must be at least 71" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 12 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.