Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's House and Hound Lilo attraction, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
Lilo's House and Hound Lilo
June 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lilo's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Lilo repeatedly taping a scene from her last film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lilo's House and Hound Lilo separate but equal experience.
- It is said that Buzz Lightyear's frozen mother is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.