Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Photograph Lillian attraction, internally singing in the morning park light
Lillian's House and Photograph Lillian
November 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lillian's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Lillian who has just finished recording a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to shake her barge!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After improvising this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Ludwig Von Drake interaction location.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $456 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.