Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian attraction, August 12, 1961, 5:15 a.m.
Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian
September 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
After you roam
through Lillian's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Porch in the back yard. There you can observe Lillian repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to pinch his square!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to confront something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers might try to forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo area.
- For your health, you should be free from blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.