Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian show at a distance
Lillian's House and Encounter Lillian
October 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Lillian's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Lillian getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so octagonal, try not to disdain this show in the evening.
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear, kidney, chin, leg, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.