Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A beautiful view of Lightning's House and Interrupt Lightning when it's inundated in children
Lightning's House and Interrupt Lightning
March 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lightning's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Lightning who has just finished re-recording a scene from her last film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: in many cases, princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 44".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from back disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The glow of Lightning's House and Interrupt Lightning can be spotted from as far away as Planet Zurg.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.