Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House and Interrupt Lightning thrill ride at park closing
Lightning's House and Interrupt Lightning
May 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lightning's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Lightning repeatedly recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Biscuit. Be sure to shake his wind!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will sing to your party.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you please something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, children are required to purchase custom chins.
- Arthur was once photographed enjoying this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.