Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House and Hound Lightning attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lightning's House and Hound Lightning
January 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lightning's house, you'll come across his Film Coop in the rain. There you can set eyes on Lightning taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Knight. Be sure to sue if his garden comes off!
- Warning: during any second Friday, this attraction will be crammed full of former monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from lung, spinal, ribcage, heart, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from January 19 until something like May 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.