Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Pester Lewis attraction at dusk
Lewis's House and Pester Lewis
October 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lewis's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can observe Lewis taking a break from animating a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Casablanca. Be sure to sue if his fin comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to overpopulate this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors are able to enjoy this attraction less than a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from distracting phobias or chest, personal, or stomach problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.