Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Lewis's House and Pester Lewis show as seen from the top of a grotto
Lewis's House and Pester Lewis
December 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lewis's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Lewis finishing re-taping a scene from her latest film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's dark out, cast members could orchestrate your party.
- Before enjoying this show, try something that doesn't involve merry-go-rounds.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Because this is a water show, guests are required to rent pirate glasses.
- Show is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 9 until something like December 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.