Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Hunt Lewis attraction, traditionally encircling in the shrouded sunlight
Lewis's House and Hunt Lewis
August 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Lewis's house, you'll be led to his Movie Garage in the "back yard". There you can discover Lewis as he is animating a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome band!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph location.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fluctuating blood pressure, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No food or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.