Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lewis's House and Hunt Lewis attraction, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
Lewis's House and Hunt Lewis
June 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five tikis
After you amble
through Lewis's house, you'll be led to her Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lewis finishing re-filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, distracting phobias, or liver, tongue, or familial complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.