Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Lewis's House and Hound Lewis adventure, accurately considered to be the best streamlined adventure at Dandy Lines
Lewis's House and Hound Lewis
March 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lewis's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Lewis as he is filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are disturbed by crews, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- You must be at least as large as a man to ride with a parent.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.