Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis's House and Hound Lewis, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Lewis's House and Hound Lewis
August 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lewis's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Lewis taking a break from filming a scene from his latest film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses inside the vehicle at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.