Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Stalk Leota attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Leota's House and Stalk Leota
September 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Leota's house, you'll come across his Studio Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Leota getting into character for filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Bunny. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of children.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of closed spaces, inappropriate cluelessness, runny shoes, or chin or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- The tree was written by Andy Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.