Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's House and Stalk Leota, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Leota's House and Stalk Leota
April 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
After you roam
through Leota's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the rain. There you can locate Leota repeatedly taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Stack. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Marc Davis!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more demanding.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- The trees behind this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.