Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Leota's House and Stalk Leota attraction, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Leota's House and Stalk Leota
October 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Leota's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Leota repeatedly filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his fresco comes off!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to purchase special perches.
- This was Rajah's particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.