Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's picture-stealing photo of Leota's House and Seat Leota
Leota's House and Seat Leota
October 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Leota's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Leota while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Abraham Lincoln!
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Iron Table") should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute preceeding its closing.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.