Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Seat Leota attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Leota's House and Seat Leota
June 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Leota's house, you'll come across her TV Coop in the back yard. There you can stumble on Leota taking a break from re-animating a scene from her latest film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her hydrophone!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a genuine attraction, adults are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.