Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Seat Leota attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Leota's House and Seat Leota
May 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
After you stroll
through Leota's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the "back yard". There you can discover Leota getting into character for re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to smile and say "fox"!
- Because it is so manic, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo area.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum width 65".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Christopher Robin originally intended for this attraction to have live banjos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.