Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Seat Leota show during refurbishment
Leota's House and Seat Leota
April 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Leota's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Mews in the rear of the house. There you can find Leota finishing recording a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Weasel. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you have no business riding this show.
- After riding this show, it's recommended that you scrub something that doesn't involve lamps.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," former Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to experience this show half an hour prior to everyone else.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.