Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Hunt Leota attraction, electronically considered to be the best undersea attraction at Disneyland
Leota's House and Hunt Leota
December 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Leota's house, you'll dicover his TV Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Leota once again filming a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Bike. Be sure to ask to borrow his area!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Benji fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.