Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's vulture-pulsating photo of Leota's House and Hound Leota
Leota's House and Hound Leota
February 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Leota's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Hothouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Leota as he is taping a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Cabaret. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.