Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Hate Leota attraction at midday
Leota's House and Hate Leota
February 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Leota's house, you'll be ambushed by his Private Barn in the "back yard". There you can find Leota getting into character for re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Dave Smith fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 96".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 10 years old to ride the horse.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.