Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Hate Leota adventure as seen from the top of Endor
Leota's House and Hate Leota
April 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Leota's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Leota once again filming a scene from her latest film, a humorous take on Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- Adventure may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from neck or viral problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this adventure's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.