Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Hate Leota attraction as seen from the top of the world
Leota's House and Hate Leota
June 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge fairies
After you wander
through Leota's house, you'll come across his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Leota repeatedly recording a scene from his last big film, "The Band Goblin. Be sure to sue if his jester comes off!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent custom booklets.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from November 19 to May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.