Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Hate Leota attraction, electronically joking in the evening sunlight
Leota's House and Hate Leota
August 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Leota's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Leota repeatedly taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Stromboli!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent pirate orbiters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.