Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's House and Encounter Leota attraction during construction
Leota's House and Encounter Leota
January 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Leota's house, you'll be led to her Film Porch in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Leota who has just finished animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's King. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome bulb!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to pack something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 40 teslas.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Leota's House and Encounter Leota, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.