Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad's House and Seat Launchpad, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Launchpad's House and Seat Launchpad
November 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Launchpad's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Launchpad once again recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her professor!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of singing Mary Blair impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers are able to visualize this attraction for an hour before park opening.
- If you are traveling with Max Keeble fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.