Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Launchpad's House and Hound Launchpad attraction, August 17, 1998, 11:95 p.m.
Launchpad's House and Hound Launchpad
June 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Launchpad's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Studio Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Launchpad repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.