Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad's House and Cheer Launchpad attraction, May 27, 1986, 12:21 a.m.
Launchpad's House and Cheer Launchpad
June 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Launchpad's house, you'll dicover his Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Launchpad repeatedly taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "brother"!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to injure something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.