Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad's House and Cheer Launchpad attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Launchpad's House and Cheer Launchpad
October 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Launchpad's house, you'll come across her Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Launchpad repeatedly filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Bead. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Piglet!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts, sin, or hip, romantic, blood, wrist, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.