Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's House and Stalk Langhorne, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Langhorne's House and Stalk Langhorne
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Langhorne's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Cartoon Porch in the back yard. There you can locate Langhorne taking a break from recording a scene from her last film, "The Band Rose. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.