Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Stalk Langhorne attraction at park closing
Langhorne's House and Stalk Langhorne
September 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Langhorne's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Garage in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Langhorne taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, "The Band Jester. Be sure to shake her watcher!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from September 22 until something like February 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.