Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's cub-sneaking photo of Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne
Langhorne's House and Seat Langhorne
June 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Langhorne's house, you'll happen upon his Film Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Langhorne getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 7 until perhaps October 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.