Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Mend Langhorne attraction during repairs
Langhorne's House and Mend Langhorne
November 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Langhorne's house, you'll encounter her Cartoon Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Langhorne taking a break from taping a scene from her most famous film, a humorous take on Little Women. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ollie Johnson!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.