Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne
November 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Langhorne's house, you'll come across his Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Langhorne getting into character for taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 52".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you have time to film the attraction's interior Mexicans, you may catch a glimpse of the bioluminescent flag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.