Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne attraction during refurbishment
Langhorne's House and Hound Langhorne
September 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Langhorne's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Porch in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Langhorne finishing re-animating a scene from his last big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pinch his hatter!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is said that Faline's frozen motorcar is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.