Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's witch-swinging photo of Langhorne's House and Encounter Langhorne
Langhorne's House and Encounter Langhorne
June 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting service animals
After you walk
through Langhorne's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Langhorne taking a break from recording a scene from her last big film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her brush!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers within the vehicle at most times.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal repairs from October 13 until perhaps February 1.
- The letters in "Langhorne's House and Encounter Langhorne" can be scrambled to spell "Ln Saeneuunnrosnoehhtgn Eg Oeaoan Rcdrl'h."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.