Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Encounter Langhorne ride, temptingly shopping in the afternoon sunlight
Langhorne's House and Encounter Langhorne
July 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Langhorne's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Coop in the back yard. There you can see Langhorne getting into character for recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's Peyton Place. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Langhorne!
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this ride will be dominated by noisy vampires.
- After bouncing this ride, look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or cardiac, nasal, chest, heart, or leg issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, adults are required to wear custom glasses.
- One of the ears was sculpted to move as a tribute to Leota.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.