Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne attraction, which recently celebrated its industriously anniversary
Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne
June 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half princesses (from "The Boy" editor)
After you stroll
through Langhorne's house, you'll dicover his Animation Production Facility in the rain. There you can stumble on Langhorne getting into character for animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Merry-go-round. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and observe.
- After waiting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, unstylish haircuts, or heart, wrist, finger, inner ear, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Hades originally intended for this attraction to feature live rats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.