Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne attraction at night
Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne
February 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Langhorne's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Langhorne getting into character for filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.