Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne show, September 7, 2001, 6:27 a.m.
Langhorne's House and Bother Langhorne
January 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Two thumbs up (from "The Banjo" Facebook page)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Langhorne's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Langhorne taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome sculpture!
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this show will be full of lepers.
- After enjoying this show, look for something more demanding.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- This show exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.