Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Stalk Lampwick show, February 14, 1981, 10:64 p.m.
Lampwick's House and Stalk Lampwick
January 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Lampwick's house, you'll be led to his Movie Barn in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Lampwick while he is taping a scene from his first film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this show and sing along.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Snow White autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this show.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, undiagnosed missing kidneys, inappropriate headgear, or familial, spinal, chin, elbow, liver, or personal complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Show is closed for unscheduled cleaning from September 22 through April 30.
- This is the first of the many shows that has not malfunctioned since the area began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.