Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick
August 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Lampwick's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lampwick taking a break from animating a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Ben-Hur. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young tweens.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a large attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed fireflies.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a humorous Snow White when you are struck unconscious in the burnt scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.