Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick attraction at first light
Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick
October 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lampwick's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Lampwick finishing re-filming a scene from her next big film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists are invited to queue up for this attraction just a minute prior to its closing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.