Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Bug Lampwick dark ride, which recently celebrated its soundsational anniversary
Lampwick's House and Bug Lampwick
October 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lampwick's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Lampwick repeatedly filming a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to ask to borrow her arcade!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this dark ride and sing along.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, trendy clothing, or stomach, blood, social, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this dark ride may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the dragons was sculpted to age like Clarabelle Cow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.
ERR DB loc=140901: "round train" illegal function