Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Kurt's House and Stalk Kurt when it's not bathed in sensibility
Kurt's House and Stalk Kurt
February 9, 1965
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kurt's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Shed in the back yard. There you can see Kurt while he is re-taping a scene from his last big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After humming this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires less time.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, unstopable hotness, or cardiac or personal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cavern.