Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Meet Kurt show during construction
Kurt's House and Meet Kurt
February 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kurt's house, you'll dicover her Studio Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Kurt finishing filming a scene from her last big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her crown!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this show repeatedly.
- Before experiencing this show, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, moral requirements, or elbow, hair, liver, fingernail, lycanthropic, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
- Show is closed for scheduled repainting from yesterday through January 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.