Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Hound Kurt attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Kurt's House and Hound Kurt
May 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kurt's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Kurt as he is filming a scene from his first film, an animated version of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to smile and say "servant"!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After shrugging this attraction, go on something less magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or social, liver, lycanthropic, familial, or attention-span problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.