Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk attraction, oddly considered to be the premier infectious attraction at Disneyland
Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk
October 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kronk's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can see Kronk taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Heffalump. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Christopher Robin fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly complaining).
- For your health, you should be free from social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.