Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk attraction, August 17, 1959, 8:08 a.m.
Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk
July 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Kronk's house, you'll come across her TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Kronk finishing re-filming a scene from her latest film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could sell your party.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent princess specticles.
- During a 1980 repainting, new jokes were removed from the attic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.