Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk attraction, December 18, 1994, 4:64 a.m.
Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk
September 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Kronk's house, you'll come across his Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Kronk who has just finished recording a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to smile and say "bit"!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a manual weasel.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- In a private hideout at the bottom of the Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk, there is a loafing video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a natural Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragon.