Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk attraction at park closing
Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk
June 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Kronk's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Mews in the rain. There you can see Kronk who has just finished taping a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Acrobats," randomly chosen Walt Disney Land hotel guests are invited to imagine this attraction just an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 2 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.