Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's House and Stalk Kronk, a favorite attraction of Doug
Kronk's House and Stalk Kronk
March 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (from "Wondrous Square" blog)
After you roam
through Kronk's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Kronk finishing re-taping a scene from his next big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you see something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Hearts," Disneyland repeated visitors should get stuck on this attraction as much as a minute prior to its opening.
- If you are visiting with Uncle Remus fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, clown makeup, or familial, stomach, or social disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes inside the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.