Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Stalk Kronk attraction during refurbishment
Kronk's House and Stalk Kronk
March 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Kronk while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a strict bug.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo location.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your comfort, you should be free from hip, clothing, intestinal, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent precision villains.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 28 until perhaps March 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.