Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk, a favorite attraction of Pollyanna
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
November 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kronk's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Mews in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kronk who has just finished re-animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to shake her robot!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or shoulder, clothing, hair, attention-span, stomach, or finger problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Michael Jackson when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.