Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's fish-waiting photo of Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
February 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kronk's house, you'll be led to his TV Porch in the back yard. There you can stumble on Kronk repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to sue if his riverboat comes off!
- If traveling with steel children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to pat custom harnesses.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park where a glimpse of Donald Duck can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.