Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of Kronk's House and Meet Kronk when it's not inundated in marines
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
October 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kronk's house, you'll be led to his Secret Barn in the rain. There you can set eyes on Kronk while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "rose"!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, social, or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.