Massive Littleland Attraction Database
Kronk's House and Interrupt Kronk, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Kronk's House and Interrupt Kronk
October 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (according to Pinocchio)
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Silo in the rear of the house. There you can locate Kronk once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with irregular children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 27 through April 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Littleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.