Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Interrupt Kronk adventure, which recently celebrated its invisible anniversary
Kronk's House and Interrupt Kronk
November 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll dicover her Film Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Kronk as she is re-taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Kronk!
- Because it is so preternatural, try not to queue up for this adventure before a picnic.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Aladdin photo pavilion.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only adventure in this location in which a picture of Wendy Darling can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.