Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
January 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kronk's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Kronk as he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to shake his rider!
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from knee, neck, shoulder, brain, hip, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from June 14 to January 28.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no signs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.