Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk experience during refurbishment
Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
May 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Three pixies (from www.ModelChat.com)
After you walk
through Kronk's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Kronk as she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to go on this experience multiple times, and may wave if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and stubborn).
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes away from the experience at various times.
- It is alledged that Ursula's frozen object is enshrined beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.