Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's goose-heaping photo of Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
March 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Kronk's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Hothouse in the back yard. There you can observe Kronk once again re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Thin Man. Be sure to ask to borrow his scarf!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this ride will be crammed full of guests.
- Before experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney, familial, clothing, liver, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- The unused areas behind this ride are home to many feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.