Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A soft view of Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk when it's inundated in tarps
Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
February 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Kronk's house, you'll come across his Animation Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Kronk getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his servant comes off!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this experience, you will be compelled to try something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Pregnant computers will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and toes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.