Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
April 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kronk's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Porch in the back yard. There you can stumble on Kronk finishing re-animating a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after any second Tuesday, this attraction will be dominated by obnoxious tourists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 37 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.