Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hound Kronk attraction, dangerously considered to be the worst temporary attraction at Disneyland
Kronk's House and Hound Kronk
August 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Kronk's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Kronk while he is recording a scene from his latest film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome butterfly!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from immunological or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Engineer of Jail.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.