Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hound Kronk ride, May 11, 2001, 3:40 a.m.
Kronk's House and Hound Kronk
September 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Kronk's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Kronk as she is animating a scene from her latest film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her explorer!
- Guests stuck with lonesome pets should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- After riding this ride, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 47".
- Ride may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- It is said that Doug's frozen wing is kept beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prop.