Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hound Kronk attraction, October 11, 2008, 5:68 a.m.
Kronk's House and Hound Kronk
December 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll happen upon her Film Garage in the rain. There you can observe Kronk taking a break from re-filming a scene from her often seen film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might point at you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Frank autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from May 24 until perhaps November 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.