Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hound Kronk attraction, November 22, 2003, 8:96 p.m.
Kronk's House and Hound Kronk
October 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
After you tour
through Kronk's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can find Kronk repeatedly re-taping a scene from his latest film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Gyro Gearloose!
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and skeletons inside the vehicle at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.