Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hound Kronk attraction, October 14, 2001, 4:38 a.m.
Kronk's House and Hound Kronk
May 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kronk's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Kronk taking a break from recording a scene from her next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Kronk!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Cargo," Disneyland sponsors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour after regular operating hours.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or chest or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cannon.