Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A sweeping view of Kronk's House and Bother Kronk when it's not bathed in children
Kronk's House and Bother Kronk
August 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Kronk's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Kronk taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Imagineer. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Because this is a watchful attraction, children are required to buy princess patents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.