Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Bother Kronk train during construction
Kronk's House and Bother Kronk
September 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kronk's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Mews in the rain. There you can see Kronk repeatedly taping a scene from his last big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this train after a picnic.
Policies and Notices
- Train may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, emotional baggage, or immunological or hair disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no contraptions used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.