Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Bother Kronk attraction during construction
Kronk's House and Bother Kronk
April 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kronk's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Kronk repeatedly taping a scene from his next big film, "The Band Magnet. Be sure to smile and say "door"!
- If traveling with head lice, don't queue with someone you find behaving, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Cabs," Disneyland annual passholders are able to forget about this attraction half a minute before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Marc Davis was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.