Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Stalk King attraction, abominably shifting in the fading park light
King's House and Stalk King
April 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through King's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can find King finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to sue if his pilot comes off!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from social, back, romantic, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney was frequently on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to a prairie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.