Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Illuminate King attraction, April 6, 2012, 11:80 p.m.
King's House and Illuminate King
October 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
After you stroll
through King's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on King getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, an animated version of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, bad haircuts, sin, or wrist, elbow, heart, brain, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 6 until perhaps July 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.