Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An automated view of King's House and Illuminate King when it's not bathed in fog
King's House and Illuminate King
August 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through King's house, you'll come across her Movie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe King taking a break from filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- One of the toads was built to feed in memory of Cynthia Harriss.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the excellent room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.