Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dull view of King's House and Bother King when it's not shrounded in tarps
King's House and Bother King
February 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through King's house, you'll encounter her Secret Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate King who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her bunny!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something shorter.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- One of the whirligigs was constructed to look similar to Ursula.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.