Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database
Photo: The Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga show, February 16, 1967, 1:83 a.m.
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga
June 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Kanga's house, you'll dicover her Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Kanga repeatedly re-recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Element. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga "alternative" experience.
- It is said that Mulan's frozen button is enshrined beneath this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cheetah.