Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga
September 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (according to Tony Baxter)
After you roam
through Kanga's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Studio Production Facility in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kanga repeatedly recording a scene from her last film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to imagine this attraction half a minute before park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.