Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Kanga's House and Stalk Kanga when it's hidden in fog
Kanga's House and Stalk Kanga
June 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kanga's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Coop in the "back yard". There you can find Kanga once again taping a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or hip, social, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from May 27 through June 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.