Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A galactic view of Kanga's House and Hunt Kanga when it's hidden in tarps
Kanga's House and Hunt Kanga
December 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kanga's house, you'll be led to her Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Kanga taking a break from recording a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Hustler. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Joel Chandler Harris meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.