Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Kanga's House and Hunt Kanga attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Kanga's House and Hunt Kanga
May 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Kanga's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Kanga taking a break from taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to smile and say "child"!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to rent themed marines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.