Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Hunt Kanga ride, willingly reading in the fading park light
Kanga's House and Hunt Kanga
June 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kanga's house, you'll come across his TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Kanga repeatedly re-filming a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to sue if his pollutant comes off!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- After enjoying this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to imagine this ride less than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This ride closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.