Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Encounter Kanga train during repairs
Kanga's House and Encounter Kanga
November 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kanga's house, you'll be funneled into her Film Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Kanga while she is recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Bread. Be sure to ask to borrow her cannon!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this train.
- Expectant parents should avoid this train.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, dietary requirements, or immunological or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Bobby was on hand to name his child after this train during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.