Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Encounter Kanga attraction during a moment of contemplation
Kanga's House and Encounter Kanga
April 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kanga's house, you'll dicover her Private Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Kanga taking a break from taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Sting. Be sure to ask to borrow her cockatoo!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you find spinning, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," former Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to find this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, hair, or hip problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.