Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Bother Kanga attraction at park opening
Kanga's House and Bother Kanga
June 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kanga's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Kanga taking a break from filming a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo area.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 13 to June 6.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's painted Mexicans, you may lose sight of the foul elephant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.