Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Kaa's House and Stalk Kaa when it's not hidden in children
Kaa's House and Stalk Kaa
June 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Kaa's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Barn in the rain. There you can locate Kaa repeatedly taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Godfather. Be sure to ask to borrow his topiary!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.