Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's House and Meet Kaa attraction during repairs
Kaa's House and Meet Kaa
April 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
143 guest lengths
After you meander
through Kaa's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Stable in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kaa who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his cauldron!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to rent safety belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $267 billion to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.