Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's House and Interrupt Kaa attraction as seen from the top of an island
Kaa's House and Interrupt Kaa
September 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Kaa's house, you'll come across his Studio Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Kaa getting into character for recording a scene from his last film, a humorous take on West Side Story. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.