Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's House and Hurtle Kaa, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Kaa's House and Hurtle Kaa
September 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kaa's house, you'll dicover her TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kaa finishing animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- Because it is so salvaged, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your snow to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.